Curious Happenings

Friday, January 26, 2007

University...

Yes, the word every high-schooler both dreads and longs for at any one moment. Now at this point and time at my school, everything goes into high gear, all year 12's start panicking about scholarships, AP courses, SATs and jobs.

All year 11's start thinking "Oh dear..." And then proceed to run around like the 12th graders, doing a very close imitation of a chicken with no head.

The year 1o's thank their lucky stars that they haven't gotten to 11th or 12th grade yet. Still, they too have some things to worry about, such as the PSAT, projects and various projects and tests assigned by our innocent looking teachers.

As Feburary comes to pass, things like the school play, missions trip, and yearbook deadlines all come into place, and the scary thing is that I'm involved in all three things...

Well, I just thought I'd write about this, because my dad has been telling me I need to think about what I'm going to study, and it is honestly freaking me out, so I thought I may as well write about it, any ideas guys?

Just kidding...


Well, yeah, just another update post. :)