Curious Happenings

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Through thick and thin...

Now, it really bugs me when people don't update their blogs recently, so I am making the effort to keep this blog updated. Ok, my life. Sadly, most of it has to do with school at the moment. Our school play practices are going into full swing, and as I am well involved in that, my lunch times seem to get filled up with practice for that. I have plenty of stuff to do to study for things like AP's and SAT, which are coming up fast. I only have 39 school days left before our school year ends, so everything really is in full full swing. Two essays to write, a spanish paper, a presentation, normal homework, yearbook, and school play stuff. You think I'm busy yet? I also time the basketball games, which usually take about an hour each, and they fit two into an afternoon. So, yeah, I'm busy. Lotsa work, but hey, I'm updating! :)