Curious Happenings

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Don't Ya just love the SAT's?

Yep, currently brain dead and tired. This morning I got up at 5:40, and was at the school where we were going to take the test by 7:45. We got into the test room, and to my own horror, realized that ALL the desks were ones for right handed people. I myself am left handed, so had to shyly slink up to the supervisor and ask for a table I could actually work with. So, at first they brought the wrong chair, and everyone else in the test room is studying me carefully. At last we got settled, and started on a long long exam. Now, you know the sort of atmosphere in that room, intense, quiet, when it seems like every move you make sounds like thunder. Now, everyone was concentrating, and all of a sudden...

"aa---ahhh-- CHOOO!!!!"

I jumped nearly three foot into the air! After that it was fairly smooth sailing, even though stomachs were growling, and everyone was sick of the maths problems. So, we went from around 8:00 to 12:30. LONG exam, very few real breaks.

What a wonderful experience eh?