Curious Happenings

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Life of an MK...

Yeah, I generally love being an MK. One gets to enjoy being in the spotlight, eating home-made casseroles every Sunday while back in the home-land, knowing two languages, being multi-cultural and knowing people from all around the world. The problem is though, that even though I meet new people nearly every day, I also have to say goodbye to those I get close to. But, one good thing out of even saying goodbye to really close friends, is coming closer to God. I would recommend to anyone who is going through an emotional roller-coaster ride to flip through the book of Psalms. Maybe ignore the "depressed" passages, but if you feel like you are the only one going through your problem, go ahead and read 'em, but make sure that you read the "rejoicing" passages too. God has really made it clear that he is looking after me and is there for me to go to. :) Not just me, but everyone who needs help. And yeah, that's my post. Nothing hugely controversial unless someone wants to start a "religious" debate, but I don't have anything to prove. My God has been around much longer and will continue to be around a lot longer than any human being and our feeble minds.