Curious Happenings

Monday, April 30, 2012

Cliff

Woah. Blogger got fancy...

I don't really use this blog all that much, something I'm a little bit sad about, but to be honest, it has never been something I felt I could really invest in.

I only really post here as an outlet. A publication form for my poetry and writings. Somewhere to muse and mumble, and who cares who reads it.

Right now I'm at a rather unique stage of life.

I've said before that I felt like I was jumping off a cliff, now I feel like I'm at the very very biggest cliff I can think of, because I can't see the bottom.

For the first time in my life, there are no time scales. As a baby, it was getting ready for school. In school, it was about looking ahead to University, and in University it was about looking forward to work.

But now that I've graduated, man, it's totally different to what I expected. I have no idea what to do next...

Totally fun hey.